Do you take reservations?
Yes, we accept a limited number of small reservations in advance.
Due to limited space, we tend to fill up quickly.
Please see reservation information below.
Do you offer kaiseki or omakase?
We offer a signature tasting menu or kaiseki on and off throughout the year.
It is available by advanced reservation only, no customizations or substitutions.
Price and dishes offered vary by season and ingredient availability.
Please call us to inquire.
How can I order takeout or delivery?
To order for pick up, please have a look at our to go menu and order by phone.
Delivery is available through Uber Eats.
Do you sell gift cards?
Yes, gift cards are available for purchase in person.
We do not have digital gift cards at this time.
Do you offer gluten free, vegetarian or vegan options?
Yes, we have a limited selection of dishes marked on our menu.
Can I bring my own cake for a special occasion?
We have a small selection of desserts prepared in house, however,
you may bring your own small cake if you have a reservation and have notified us in advance.
Cake fee is $3.00 per person in the group. Other types of food are not permitted.
Can I bring my own wine?
You may bring your own wine or sake if you have a reservation and have notified us in advance.
Corkage fee is $30, unopened bottles of wine or sake only. The limit is one bottle per group and cannot exceed 750 ml.
Other types of liquor or beverages are not permitted.
Do you offer catering or buy-outs?
Sorry, we do not offer either of these services.
Are you open on holidays?
We are regularly closed on Mondays, and closed additional days for holidays.
Holiday closures are posted on our website and social media accounts closer to the dates.
DINE IN SERVICE - RESERVATIONS AND WALK INS
· Advanced reservations are strongly recommended due to very limited seating.
· Please call 604-255-5550 after 4 pm, Tue - Sun.
· Be sure to confirm your reservation with staff - we may not be able to check voicemail when the restaurant is busy.
· We cannot accept or make changes to reservations via social media messages.
· Bookings are available for 5 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:00 pm.
· Reservations are limited to 1.5 hour
· Tables can only be held for 15 minutes, or reservation will be cancelled.
· Because we require extra time to adequately prepare for the next guests, please do not be late.
· Due to limited space, we may not be able to accommodate larger groups.
· There is an automatic 18% gratuity charge for groups over 6 people.
· Please note that we do not have extra space to store guest's personal belongings safely.
· If you are sick or feeling unwell, please stay home.
HEALTH POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
· We follow up to date regulations from the Provincial Health Officer, Vancouver Coastal Health, and WorkSafe BC.
· Employees who are sick, at risk or showing symptoms will not come to work.
· Masks are optional for guest.