COVID 19 POLICY AND PROTOCOL
We are currently open for dine-in service, takeout and delivery. Please read through our policy and protocols before your visit:
DINE IN SERVICE - RESERVATIONS AND WALK INS
· Reservations are strongly recommended due to very limited seating.
· To make a reservation call 604-255-5550 after 4 pm, Tue - Sun.
(Please make sure to speak to someone to confirm your reservation as we may not be able to check voicemail on time.)
· We cannot accept or book reservations via social media. Please call us to reserve.
· 6 people max per group (we may restrict to smaller group sizes if at capacity)
· Reservations are limited to 1.5 hour
· Tables can only be held for 15 minutes, or reservation will be cancelled.
· Because we require extra time to adequately sanitize and prepare for the next customer, please do not be late or over stay your reservation.
· At this time, reservation are available for 5 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:30 pm only.
· Masks are optional, but we recommend wearing one for your own protection.
· Guests must use hand sanitizer provided and properly wash hands when using the washroom.
· No outside food or drink will be allowed (including cakes or desserts).
· Please note that we do not have extra space to store guest's personal belongings safely.
· If you are sick or feeling unwell, please stay home.
· We have the right to refuse entry to anyone showing symptoms of Covid19.
· Guest who would like to take home their unfinished meal will be provided a takeout container for self service.
· If you arrive early for your reservation, please do not wait inside the restaurant.
(After checking in, please wait outside and we’ll let you know when your table is ready.)
· Takeout can be ordered by phone 604-255-5550 or through our delivery partners Skip The Dishes or Uber Eats.
· Due to high volume or calls, our phone line may be busy. If you cannot get through, please try again in a few minutes.
· Masks are recommended while in the restaurant.
· If ordering in person, please wait outside for your order, or come back at the estimated pick up time.
OUR POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
· We follow up to date regulations from the Provincial Health Officer, Vancouver Coastal Health, and WorkSafe BC.
· Employees have received training and are CovidSafe certified.
· Employees who are sick, at risk or showing symptoms will not come to work.
· All employees wear masks and follow strict hygiene protocols, including proper hand washing.
· Tables are separated by industry approved dividers.
· Sauce bottles have been removed from tables.
· Hand Sanitizer is available on each table and front counter.
· Washrooms are cleaned and sanitized often.
· Tables and seats are sanitized between use.
· QR code menus are available.
· Increased sanitizing of counters, surfaces and high touch areas and items (like washroom doorknob, credit card machine, etc).
· Aggressive behaviour, verbal abuse, and disregard for health and safety regulations will not be tolerated.
Please respect our rules.
Thank you very much for your continued support!
We will do our best to keep serving you, and make changes to our protocols as required.